Park Hyatt Chennai
39 Velachery Road, Near Raj Bhavan
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 600032
Tel: +91 44 7177 1234
Fax: +91 44 7177 1235Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury Business Hotel in Chennai
Recognised and well established as one of the top hotels in Chennai, Park Hyatt Chennai offers discerning business and leisure travellers an intimate stay experience. Located among the closest 5 star luxury hotels from the Chennai International Airport and nestled alongside Guindy Forest Reserve, the hotel is also the closest to the prime business districts of the city.
Our 201 luxurious rooms and suites are thoughtfully designed to delight you. As we strive to be one of the top hotels in Chennai, we make sure to bring upon your table a delectable dining experience. Our award winning restaurants The Flying Elephant and The Dining Room, offer a vibrant gastronomic journey across the culinary capitals of the world and the focus is on extraordinary cuisine in distinctive settings. For social gatherings and meetings, Park Hyatt Chennai offers a unique residential-style banqueting space, The Apartment, which is truly versatile and exclusive. A floating oasis above the din of the city, Antahpura Spa provides holistic wellness therapies inspired from the legendary traditions of South India. The spa also features a rooftop infinity pool, beauty salon and a world-class fitness centre with stunning views of the city.
Recent accolades include:
- 2013 World’s Best New Hotels & Spas - Condé Nast Traveler’s Hot List 2013
- 2013 Best New Luxury Hotel – HVS (HICSA) Hotel of the Year Award
- 2013 Best Deluxe Luxury Hotel in Chennai – Todays Traveller Award
- 2013 Favourite New Business Hotel in India – Readers’ Travel Award - Condé Nast Traveller India
- 2013 Antahpura Spa Best New Spa (Hotel) – Geospa asiaSpa India Awards
- 2014 The Flying Elephant Best Non Vegetarian Restaurant – Times Now The Foodie Awards
- 2014 The Flying Elephant Best Nightclub – Times Nightlife Awards
- 2014 The Flying Elephant Best European Restaurant – Times Food Awards
- 2014 The Dining Room Best 24 hour Dining Restaurant – Times Food Awards
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Hyatt Culinary Challenge - 2014
"People Cooking for People"
The Diwali Confectionary
From Traditional Indian Sweets to Exotic Arabic Delights and Western Treats
High Tea at The Dining Room
Park Hyatt Chennai aims to revive the culture of going out for delectable tea parties
The Brunch at Park Hyatt Chennai
Sunday Market Brunch at The Flying Elephant.
Meet the General Manager
of Park Hyatt Chennai